<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6964401540781843278?origin\x3dhttp://fly-tothetop-fly-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Me

I'm a TEENAGER
Who laugh, cry, dream whenever I want
Have a nice name
HUIYI 곽혜이 HYE RI
SCM lover,HARRY, COLD, EVERLAST :)
021292
sixteen

She goes crazy whenever she wants
any hour, minute, second...
Thats me!
Loves

COOL aka PYC lover♥
THE 수이.SURI♥ COLD&COOL
DBSK
Shim Changmin♥
FT Island
Lee Jaejin♥
DongHae-SUPER JUNIOR
T.O.P-Big Bang
ON/OFF
Yamashita Tomohisa
Ikuta Toma
Golf & Mike
K-pop. K-rock & J-pop.J-rock
KOREA
Cravings

MEET DBSK in PERSON
Perform "O" in 2009 T'cher's day concert
Learn all DBSK's DANCE steps
Chinese Dance SYF to get GWH!
'O JBH' album
'RISING SUN' album
'VACATION'DVD
Changmin POSTER
DBSK 2 Version 'MIROTIC' POSTER
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Bag
NEW Phone
Rebond my hair
More clothes
Purple contact lens
RED contact lens
Speak fluent KOREAN
Korea fieldtrip with COOL{not fulfil}
TAIWAN
KOREA
Underwater World Trip WITH YOU*
COLD&COOL celebration at SAKURA!
Watch 'Dance!SUBARU!
Sing all I want
Finish '我的骑士是傻瓜!'
Finish '我的终结恋爱!'
SBS channel
'N' level:3points
'O' level:12points
Have a stage of my own
Links

STORY:My Last Love!
STORY:呼叫。爱
BELINDA❤
HONGKIAT❤
HUIZHONG❤
JOELYNN❤
LYNN❤
NICOLLE❤
PEIMEI❤
SERINA❤
SZELI❤
SINYI❤
VERONICA[JUNIOR]❤
WINNY❤
XIUHUI-COOL❤
YUANHAO❤
ZANHAO❤


Archive

• May 2008
• June 2008
• August 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Tag


ShoutMix chat widget

K-pop


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Friday, June 6, 2008Y

No School today!
[Note:'Cause I skipped today's dance practice]
Too bad.. I dont have the mood to face DORIS.. and I am tired of going dance anymore...
We are already SEC4! We are going to have our 'N' level exams... and I dont want anything to disturb me for preparing my exams...
But... I had to go for the Dance camp.. although most of the time.. I was in the art room doing my coursework....
But.. I was kind of tired....

Show you my Packing list for the 3days 2 nights camp! :)
-Comb.toothbrush.toothpaste.towel.shampoo.bath.conditioner etc
-2PE shirts.4n1 class t. 2n1 class t. Dance t/Polo t. 3 school skirts.maybe 1 school shorts?
-2cup noodles bar?utensils[spoon and fork]
-pencil case.ART stuff[sketch book and cloour pencils]
-story books... in case I am boring... Xp
-Mp3. Handphone.phone charger.
-Wallet.SLEEPING BAG







Gone to watch KUNG FU PANDA with my singing partner[XIUHUI] =]
We promise to meet at SEMBAWANG mrt platform at 11:45am..
BUT.. end up both of us late...
We arrived at Causeway Point at 12:10pm
Bought two tickets at $6 each....
Bought SUPER large popcorn and went into the theatre....
The popcorn left half when the show just started...
Both of us were laughing all the way from the start till the end....
The dub for the
MONKEY: Jackie Chan
TIGRESS: Angelina Jodie
SNAKE: Lucy Liu

WOW! So cool! =D

After the movie... Both of us went shopping around CAuseway Point...
Bought this "keychain"[WHATEVER] in MINITOONS!

Anyway... it was fun~~

post at 6:17 PM happyy-stopp