<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6964401540781843278?origin\x3dhttp://fly-tothetop-fly-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Me

I'm a TEENAGER
Who laugh, cry, dream whenever I want
Have a nice name
HUIYI 곽혜이 HYE RI
SCM lover,HARRY, COLD, EVERLAST :)
021292
sixteen

She goes crazy whenever she wants
any hour, minute, second...
Thats me!
Loves

COOL aka PYC lover♥
THE 수이.SURI♥ COLD&COOL
DBSK
Shim Changmin♥
FT Island
Lee Jaejin♥
DongHae-SUPER JUNIOR
T.O.P-Big Bang
ON/OFF
Yamashita Tomohisa
Ikuta Toma
Golf & Mike
K-pop. K-rock & J-pop.J-rock
KOREA
Cravings

MEET DBSK in PERSON
Perform "O" in 2009 T'cher's day concert
Learn all DBSK's DANCE steps
Chinese Dance SYF to get GWH!
'O JBH' album
'RISING SUN' album
'VACATION'DVD
Changmin POSTER
DBSK 2 Version 'MIROTIC' POSTER
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Bag
NEW Phone
Rebond my hair
More clothes
Purple contact lens
RED contact lens
Speak fluent KOREAN
Korea fieldtrip with COOL{not fulfil}
TAIWAN
KOREA
Underwater World Trip WITH YOU*
COLD&COOL celebration at SAKURA!
Watch 'Dance!SUBARU!
Sing all I want
Finish '我的骑士是傻瓜!'
Finish '我的终结恋爱!'
SBS channel
'N' level:3points
'O' level:12points
Have a stage of my own
Links

STORY:My Last Love!
STORY:呼叫。爱
BELINDA❤
HONGKIAT❤
HUIZHONG❤
JOELYNN❤
LYNN❤
NICOLLE❤
PEIMEI❤
SERINA❤
SZELI❤
SINYI❤
VERONICA[JUNIOR]❤
WINNY❤
XIUHUI-COOL❤
YUANHAO❤
ZANHAO❤


Archive

• May 2008
• June 2008
• August 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Tag


ShoutMix chat widget

K-pop


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Saturday, November 15, 2008Y
COLD's ENTRY

AHHH~~ CHOOOOOO~~~~
OMG!!It been "YEARS" since I update my blog!!!
OK...
Yesterday went out with XIUHUI.JIAHAO.SERINA to kinokuniya,bugis street,suntec...
I admit that I did not go to east coast yesterday...
cause I dont wanna get sunburn again!! And I had promised XIUHUI they all that we will go to shopping ever since long long before they talked about going out for dance outing...

ALOT OF THINGS to SHOP THERE!!!!
Finally.. I bought DBSK's album!!! Although.. it was not the newest album"MIROTIC"...
but at least it is their third album right... hehe...
bugis street got alot of PUNK clothes ok!!! very nice!!
BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

SUPPORT BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE RAISE UP YOUR HANDS!!!!!
LOL!!! I am somehow gone crazy...kay.. sorrY =X
anyway.... just had to say... It was a very very very nice trip there with you guys!!!
=]

post at 4:41 PM happyy-stopp