<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6964401540781843278?origin\x3dhttp://fly-tothetop-fly-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Me

I'm a TEENAGER
Who laugh, cry, dream whenever I want
Have a nice name
HUIYI 곽혜이 HYE RI
SCM lover,HARRY, COLD, EVERLAST :)
021292
sixteen

She goes crazy whenever she wants
any hour, minute, second...
Thats me!
Loves

COOL aka PYC lover♥
THE 수이.SURI♥ COLD&COOL
DBSK
Shim Changmin♥
FT Island
Lee Jaejin♥
DongHae-SUPER JUNIOR
T.O.P-Big Bang
ON/OFF
Yamashita Tomohisa
Ikuta Toma
Golf & Mike
K-pop. K-rock & J-pop.J-rock
KOREA
Cravings

MEET DBSK in PERSON
Perform "O" in 2009 T'cher's day concert
Learn all DBSK's DANCE steps
Chinese Dance SYF to get GWH!
'O JBH' album
'RISING SUN' album
'VACATION'DVD
Changmin POSTER
DBSK 2 Version 'MIROTIC' POSTER
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Bag
NEW Phone
Rebond my hair
More clothes
Purple contact lens
RED contact lens
Speak fluent KOREAN
Korea fieldtrip with COOL{not fulfil}
TAIWAN
KOREA
Underwater World Trip WITH YOU*
COLD&COOL celebration at SAKURA!
Watch 'Dance!SUBARU!
Sing all I want
Finish '我的骑士是傻瓜!'
Finish '我的终结恋爱!'
SBS channel
'N' level:3points
'O' level:12points
Have a stage of my own
Links

STORY:My Last Love!
STORY:呼叫。爱
BELINDA❤
HONGKIAT❤
HUIZHONG❤
JOELYNN❤
LYNN❤
NICOLLE❤
PEIMEI❤
SERINA❤
SZELI❤
SINYI❤
VERONICA[JUNIOR]❤
WINNY❤
XIUHUI-COOL❤
YUANHAO❤
ZANHAO❤


Archive

• May 2008
• June 2008
• August 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Tag


ShoutMix chat widget

K-pop


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Monday, December 1, 2008Y

Changmin Oppa!

Gone to Malaysia last two days... First.. I had to say.. malaysia is such a "green" country... even custom also dont have air con...lol! Another thing was that... their clearance of passports speed was extremely SLOW! I was standing there for almost one hour... And I am almost suffocated with lack of fresh air.... no air-con and this made me gone NUTS!

Reach malaysia at around 1pm... shop around at citysquare.. things there were quite cheap... but... seriously... most things there cost almost the same price as singapore... and even more expensive than singapore...

REALLY must admit the truth... except for their comics... there cost RM4.50 while singapore cost $5.00! This means that comics sold there only cost sin dollar 2.25 or lesser!!!!

OMG! I think I gonna sell my comics instead and buy them from malaysia!!

celebrate early birthday at my aunt house there....had to say.. it was simple and fun.... especially chit chatting with my cousin... lol! she was damn funny!!!

haha!okay just to say.... i had to take a rest!!! BYE!


post at 10:38 PM happyy-stopp