<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6964401540781843278?origin\x3dhttp://fly-tothetop-fly-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Me

I'm a TEENAGER
Who laugh, cry, dream whenever I want
Have a nice name
HUIYI 곽혜이 HYE RI
SCM lover,HARRY, COLD, EVERLAST :)
021292
sixteen

She goes crazy whenever she wants
any hour, minute, second...
Thats me!
Loves

COOL aka PYC lover♥
THE 수이.SURI♥ COLD&COOL
DBSK
Shim Changmin♥
FT Island
Lee Jaejin♥
DongHae-SUPER JUNIOR
T.O.P-Big Bang
ON/OFF
Yamashita Tomohisa
Ikuta Toma
Golf & Mike
K-pop. K-rock & J-pop.J-rock
KOREA
Cravings

MEET DBSK in PERSON
Perform "O" in 2009 T'cher's day concert
Learn all DBSK's DANCE steps
Chinese Dance SYF to get GWH!
'O JBH' album
'RISING SUN' album
'VACATION'DVD
Changmin POSTER
DBSK 2 Version 'MIROTIC' POSTER
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Bag
NEW Phone
Rebond my hair
More clothes
Purple contact lens
RED contact lens
Speak fluent KOREAN
Korea fieldtrip with COOL{not fulfil}
TAIWAN
KOREA
Underwater World Trip WITH YOU*
COLD&COOL celebration at SAKURA!
Watch 'Dance!SUBARU!
Sing all I want
Finish '我的骑士是傻瓜!'
Finish '我的终结恋爱!'
SBS channel
'N' level:3points
'O' level:12points
Have a stage of my own
Links

STORY:My Last Love!
STORY:呼叫。爱
BELINDA❤
HONGKIAT❤
HUIZHONG❤
JOELYNN❤
LYNN❤
NICOLLE❤
PEIMEI❤
SERINA❤
SZELI❤
SINYI❤
VERONICA[JUNIOR]❤
WINNY❤
XIUHUI-COOL❤
YUANHAO❤
ZANHAO❤


Archive

• May 2008
• June 2008
• August 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Tag


ShoutMix chat widget

K-pop


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Thursday, December 18, 2008Y
COLD's ENTRY

yo!!!!!!
UPDATE AGAIN....

Today is the release of 'N' level results...
I was nervous like hell with zanhao.... went to school hall straight away and saw that our english 'N' level all passed!!! I cant believe!
WAITED for Mr tan to finish his talk with us... then he put our overall results..
Can you believe that our art have 100% destinction? OMG! this is so good!
Then Mr tan put on the top student chart....
First is Ihsan, then I think is jasmine aw?
Not sure... But I cant believe that my photo was on the screen!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE... I am seriously shocked!
I GOT 3POINTS!!!!
This was shocking cause I never think that I am able to get 3 points!!!
OMG! MUST CONGRATS MYSELF MAN!!!
For my art... haha!! thanks to MR TAN GL worh!! thanks for all the ideas and teachings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hah!! and my english... thanks to ms tan...
COMB.HUM- tahnks to MR NG!!!!!!!!!!!
haha.... well.. those who did not do very welll... I just had to say.. WORK HARD next year!! you will be able to make it!

Labels:


post at 5:09 PM happyy-stopp