<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6964401540781843278?origin\x3dhttp://fly-tothetop-fly-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Me

I'm a TEENAGER
Who laugh, cry, dream whenever I want
Have a nice name
HUIYI 곽혜이 HYE RI
SCM lover,HARRY, COLD, EVERLAST :)
021292
sixteen

She goes crazy whenever she wants
any hour, minute, second...
Thats me!
Loves

COOL aka PYC lover♥
THE 수이.SURI♥ COLD&COOL
DBSK
Shim Changmin♥
FT Island
Lee Jaejin♥
DongHae-SUPER JUNIOR
T.O.P-Big Bang
ON/OFF
Yamashita Tomohisa
Ikuta Toma
Golf & Mike
K-pop. K-rock & J-pop.J-rock
KOREA
Cravings

MEET DBSK in PERSON
Perform "O" in 2009 T'cher's day concert
Learn all DBSK's DANCE steps
Chinese Dance SYF to get GWH!
'O JBH' album
'RISING SUN' album
'VACATION'DVD
Changmin POSTER
DBSK 2 Version 'MIROTIC' POSTER
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Bag
NEW Phone
Rebond my hair
More clothes
Purple contact lens
RED contact lens
Speak fluent KOREAN
Korea fieldtrip with COOL{not fulfil}
TAIWAN
KOREA
Underwater World Trip WITH YOU*
COLD&COOL celebration at SAKURA!
Watch 'Dance!SUBARU!
Sing all I want
Finish '我的骑士是傻瓜!'
Finish '我的终结恋爱!'
SBS channel
'N' level:3points
'O' level:12points
Have a stage of my own
Links

STORY:My Last Love!
STORY:呼叫。爱
BELINDA❤
HONGKIAT❤
HUIZHONG❤
JOELYNN❤
LYNN❤
NICOLLE❤
PEIMEI❤
SERINA❤
SZELI❤
SINYI❤
VERONICA[JUNIOR]❤
WINNY❤
XIUHUI-COOL❤
YUANHAO❤
ZANHAO❤


Archive

• May 2008
• June 2008
• August 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Tag


ShoutMix chat widget

K-pop


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Wednesday, January 7, 2009Y
COLD's ENTRY

I am going to blog about SERINA...
Instead of myself {We had promised dont we?}

Today was damn funny! Especially SERINA{that Retard}
Reach my class like around 8:20 barh? Serina first greet me with a HI! However I am busily saying Goodbye to Zanhao so did not greet her immediately...
She was like,'HARRY! HI! HI! HI!'
'HI' none stop sia!
Then we were sitting along the corridor outside our class and she was like giving 'jiao bin'... to be specific.. I said it wrongly... then she laugh at me...=.= Lmao.. She always like that want...
She show off her Jaejoong to me.... I was like =.=
I did reply,'Wah! Jaejoong very shuai leh! Blue eyes leh!'

Nothing much really happened next....
But... Serina kept sms-ing.. lol!
Cant stand it liao.... haix!
Dont know how many times she want to 'pi tui'?
First AH BENG, then JAEJOONG, last... WINNY! lmao!
'pi tui' 3 times le lah!
Now sms-ing AH BENG!{Dont know how many sms per day}


PE... Serina still sms!
Running also can check sms de hor?
Then kanna confiscated by Mr Nirav...
Told you to be careful ler! She kept worry that she will never get her phone back and Joelynn and I were wasting our breath to comfort her... telling her to,'Look into my eyes... DONT EMO! DONT EMO!'
SAY NO TO EMO!!{Serina's pencil box;pouch, she still want to buy the bag...}
This shows how rich is our SERINA...



SERINA SAYS NO TO EMO! {MYUK}

But.. in the end she still got her HP back what! lol...After this incidence she said,'Actually, Mr Nirav also very good...{are you being posessed? Or 'shao huai tou nao'?}


post at 7:17 PM happyy-stopp