<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6964401540781843278?origin\x3dhttp://fly-tothetop-fly-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Me

I'm a TEENAGER
Who laugh, cry, dream whenever I want
Have a nice name
HUIYI 곽혜이 HYE RI
SCM lover,HARRY, COLD, EVERLAST :)
021292
sixteen

She goes crazy whenever she wants
any hour, minute, second...
Thats me!
Loves

COOL aka PYC lover♥
THE 수이.SURI♥ COLD&COOL
DBSK
Shim Changmin♥
FT Island
Lee Jaejin♥
DongHae-SUPER JUNIOR
T.O.P-Big Bang
ON/OFF
Yamashita Tomohisa
Ikuta Toma
Golf & Mike
K-pop. K-rock & J-pop.J-rock
KOREA
Cravings

MEET DBSK in PERSON
Perform "O" in 2009 T'cher's day concert
Learn all DBSK's DANCE steps
Chinese Dance SYF to get GWH!
'O JBH' album
'RISING SUN' album
'VACATION'DVD
Changmin POSTER
DBSK 2 Version 'MIROTIC' POSTER
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Bag
NEW Phone
Rebond my hair
More clothes
Purple contact lens
RED contact lens
Speak fluent KOREAN
Korea fieldtrip with COOL{not fulfil}
TAIWAN
KOREA
Underwater World Trip WITH YOU*
COLD&COOL celebration at SAKURA!
Watch 'Dance!SUBARU!
Sing all I want
Finish '我的骑士是傻瓜!'
Finish '我的终结恋爱!'
SBS channel
'N' level:3points
'O' level:12points
Have a stage of my own
Links

STORY:My Last Love!
STORY:呼叫。爱
BELINDA❤
HONGKIAT❤
HUIZHONG❤
JOELYNN❤
LYNN❤
NICOLLE❤
PEIMEI❤
SERINA❤
SZELI❤
SINYI❤
VERONICA[JUNIOR]❤
WINNY❤
XIUHUI-COOL❤
YUANHAO❤
ZANHAO❤


Archive

• May 2008
• June 2008
• August 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Tag


ShoutMix chat widget

K-pop


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Sunday, February 1, 2009Y


RANDOM & BLUR!

Went SSC with SERINA!

Morning at 11 meet SERINA at GV de POH KIM...
I was like going round NP so to reach GV =.={the secret place was blocked mah}
Then went to POPULAR as SERINA want to buy her VIRGO horoscope book
Board on BUS 859 and reach SSC at around 11:30...
We went to find CKC to buy new skirt! Seriously, wasting my $12 to buy a bigger size, longer skirt! LMAO! SIZE 32 leh!
{You will be able to see it tomorrow}

After buying new skirt... we went to 'KOPITIAM' to have lunch lorh..
SSC is a shopping centre which only "allow" rich people to come lorh!
All the food sold there was damn ridiculous EXPENSIVE!
SERINA was talking about HIM! And seriously I was agitated! I felt unfair for SERINA!!
WHY?!
LOL! I was chopping my bowl of rice until spoilt lorh! lmao!
Continue shopping around and I finally bought TWILIGHT in SSC POPULAR!
OMG!haha!
'DAISO-ing'
Went to Comic Connection and I was unhappy with the price of the comic!
$7! Actual price is $9.30 de... if not for discount, it will definetely expensive ok!
But, in the end.... I bought CHUANGYI's version!
$4.95{acceptable}

Tomorrow COOL is coming to my house to 'bai nian'! :))

post at 6:11 PM happyy-stopp